What is a Process?
A participatory process is a timed-out sequence of participatory activities (e.g. first filling out a survey, then making proposals, discussing them in face-to-face or virtual meetings, and finally prioritizing them) with the aim of defining and making a collective decision on a specific topic.
Examples of participatory processes:
- a process of electing committee members (where candidatures are first presented, then debated and finally a candidacy is chosen)
- participatory budgets (where proposals are made, valued economically and voted on with the money available)
- a strategic planning process
- the collaborative drafting of a regulation, policy or norm
- the ongoing improvement of our motion development process.
2021 GPC Policy and Motion Development Process
This space is dedicated to policy and motion development.2021 GPC Policy and Motion Development Process More info
1 active process