Greens Connect FAQs
Frequently Asked Questions
- Who has chosen to use decidim as a platform for collaboration?
- What is decidim
- What are we trying to accomplish with the decidim platform?
- What is blueocean?
- Who is providing technical support for greensconnect.ca? Is it reliable?
- What is sociocracy and how does it apply to GPC?
- Is this initiative endorsed/supported by GPC Federal Council?
- Is this initiative endorsed/supported by GPC staff?
- How will content and discussions be moderated on this platform?
- What guidelines exist for use of this platform?
- Governance of greensconnect.ca
Who has chosen to use decidim as a platform for collaboration?
A small group of GPC members, including Michael Strumberger (Saanich Gulf Islands), Anne Lavender (Ottawa Centre), Andrew Hazen (Markham-Thornhill), Victoria Serda (Bruce Grey - Owen Sound), Michael Pilling (Thunder Bay Superior North) and John Willson (Barrie-Innisfill) have set this up as an experimental instance to support improved collaboration amongst GPC members. This is a truly grassroots initiative open to all GPC members.