Greens Connect FAQs
Frequently Asked Questions
- Who has chosen to use decidim as a platform for collaboration?
- What is decidim
- What are we trying to accomplish with the decidim platform?
- What is blueocean?
- Who is providing technical support for greensconnect.ca? Is it reliable?
- What is sociocracy and how does it apply to GPC?
- Is this initiative endorsed/supported by GPC Federal Council?
- Is this initiative endorsed/supported by GPC staff?
- How will content and discussions be moderated on this platform?
- What guidelines exist for use of this platform?
- Governance of greensconnect.ca
Who is providing technical support for greensconnect.ca? Is it reliable?
This is an experimental platform and has therefore not been built to the rigorous software and hardware specifications that should be used for a high-availability, large scale platform. GPC members are responsible for funding, installing and maintaining this platform and have engaged experts who may be called in as technical problems arise. Nonetheless, it is possible that gpcmembers.com will not be able to maintain the reliability that we would normally expect from production-grade software deployments and the team will consider moving to a production-grade deployment if GPC members determine that it’s a useful enough tool.