Greens Connect FAQs
Frequently Asked Questions
- Who has chosen to use decidim as a platform for collaboration?
- What is decidim
- What are we trying to accomplish with the decidim platform?
- What is blueocean?
- Who is providing technical support for greensconnect.ca? Is it reliable?
- What is sociocracy and how does it apply to GPC?
- Is this initiative endorsed/supported by GPC Federal Council?
- Is this initiative endorsed/supported by GPC staff?
- How will content and discussions be moderated on this platform?
- What guidelines exist for use of this platform?
- Governance of greensconnect.ca
How will content and discussions be moderated on this platform?
Any content on the decidim can be flagged as potentially inappropriate by clicking the flag icon next to it: The content will be flagged to any admin users for that section of the website. If deemed inappropriate, it will be hidden, but not deleted and can be republished on appeal.
We are still working out “rules of engagement” for moderations, but we believe strongly in transparency, “safe spaces”, Global Green Principles and the Seven Ancestral Teachings or values provided by indigenous communities. The overall governance of the platform will develop over time but will be inclusive, participatory, transparent, and anti-factional.