Greens Connect FAQs
Frequently Asked Questions
- Who has chosen to use decidim as a platform for collaboration?
- What is decidim
- What are we trying to accomplish with the decidim platform?
- What is blueocean?
- Who is providing technical support for greensconnect.ca? Is it reliable?
- What is sociocracy and how does it apply to GPC?
- Is this initiative endorsed/supported by GPC Federal Council?
- Is this initiative endorsed/supported by GPC staff?
- How will content and discussions be moderated on this platform?
- What guidelines exist for use of this platform?
- Governance of greensconnect.ca
What is blueocean?
Blueocean is the name we have given to the governance circle of the platform and also indicates a philosophy of use. Blueocean is the concept of getting past the bloody “red ocean” approach of fighting over limited existing resources and instead looking for new approaches that will open up an unlimited blue ocean of opportunities. More information on blueocean can be found here: https://gpcmembers.com/assemblies/blue-ocean