Co-creating a positive shift towards increased understanding and unity.
Session 4 | Green Listening Circle on EDI
" A problem well understood in half solved. But a problem not understood in unsolvable." Charles Kettering
It's time for some collective sense making so we can understand our current situation from as many angles as possible: what's happening, and what effect it's having? What's needed, and what would the desired impact be?
We gathered to make collective sense of our current situation, listen to diverse views, and seek deeper understanding.
This month's Session recordings include:
- Welcome, land acknowledgement, safety briefing
- A 20-minute "fishbowl" conversation safely exploring some of the driving forces behind our current organizational challenges
- Harvesting deep insights from breakout session conversations
- Participants share their 15% solutions
- Closing reading from 'Mindful Politics'
Still to come: we'll upload all written participant responses and attach to this post as a downloadable PDF file