Co-creating a positive shift towards increased understanding and unity.
We will post our Zoom Sessions and additional monthly learning material here
" A problem well understood in half solved. But a problem not understood in unsolvable." Charles Kettering
It's time for some collective sense making so we can understand our current situation from as many angles as possible: what's happening, and what effect it's having? What's needed, and what would the desired impact be?
We gathered to make collective sense of our current situation, listen to diverse views, and seek deeper understanding.
This month's Session recordings include:
- Welcome, land acknowledgement, safety briefing
- A 20-minute "fishbowl" conversation safely exploring some of the drivin ...
An inclusive gathering of Green members taking on this challenging and overdue conversation in an honest, courageous way.
This month's Session included:
- Review of last month's learning on Cultural Proficiency
- A 15-question self-assessment you can do yourself
- A brief introduction to Non-Violent Communication
- A demonstration of an easy and powerful facilitation tool called Conversation Café
Part 1 | Settling in prior to start
- Playful chatter as the hosts and participants get settled
Part 2 | Welcome, Land Acknowledgement & Opening of the Space
- How to use the handout mater ...
Recording coming soon
More content to come over the week of May 24th-28th, 2021, including:
- Timestamps for key section in the video
- Learning content shared during the session
Click here to view this full post, you can:
- Start or join the discussion
- Add your comments
- Read the Summary Analysis of the survey responses from this event
Green Listening Circle Team