A Sociocracy 3.0 (S3) community of practice, part of blueocean member initiative
The Greenlight Circle maintains this blog to document our learning journey and to share resources along the way.
We welcome contributions and comments from all practitioners
- To leave your comments, click on the post titles to view full post
Watch this demo of a S3-inspired governance meeting
- Opening Rounds
- Governance Back Log
- Consent Decision Making Process
- Meeting Evaluation
So, what’s a Driver?
A Driver is a person or group's motive for responding to a specific situation.
- Brings sharp focus to, and understanding of, the motivation to act
- Can be used to derive goals, objectives, aims, mission, vision, purpose
- Can change over time
- There is never just one driver (although there is always just one primary driver)
Any team or role will always have a Primary Driver, a statement which articulates the motivation for the team's or role's existence—the need it exists in order to fulfill. But, beyond that, it is possible to identify multiple sub drivers.
Understanding how to defin...
The Greenlight Circle team had our first meeting today, You can see the agenda and minutes in the 'Meetings' tab of this Greenlight Cirlce Assembly.
Starting this coming Monday Dec 10th 2020, we're beginning a two-week self directed intensive of getting to know some of the S3 patterns. Hopefully in two week's time we'll be a lot more knowledgeable and ready to plan our next phase of learning and growing the community.
Stay tuned to this blog for updates on our progress!